Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 34 on Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:28 am
Top posters
jane (4931)
Welcome to our Forum Vote_lcap2Welcome to our Forum Voting_bar2Welcome to our Forum Vote_rcap2 
Shelly (3649)
Welcome to our Forum Vote_lcap2Welcome to our Forum Voting_bar2Welcome to our Forum Vote_rcap2 
kutiekat (2204)
Mand (1565)
sarah (1349)
Emm (667)
Nattie (562)
julie barnes (341)
Mels (321)
~*~TiGgYbOoM~*~ (318)

Latest topics
» Some Handy Tips on what to do first...
Welcome to our Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:37 am by Shelly

» Welcome to our Forum
Welcome to our Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:42 pm by Shelly

Affiliates
Welcome to our Forum 2prfhx0 Mummies Keepsakes Photobucket

Welcome to our Forum

:: Guests :: Hello Guests

Go down

Welcome to our Forum Empty Welcome to our Forum

Post by Shelly Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi and Welcome to our Forum Free-sign-smileys-1003 to Mum's Together!

Jane and myself set this forum up for all mums, mums to be and those that are trying to conceive!

We would both like it to be a friendly forum where you can chat and make new friends. You will be able to find lots of tips and advice on everything from trying to conceive, your pregnancy, through to the birth of your new bundle.

We also have sections on the forum where you can talk about health and beauty, diet and fitness, holidays, different celebrations and lots lots more!

We have lots of things for you to join in on like our monthly competitions, hotseat, friends for a month, quiz night, chat night!

We welcome any suggestions or ideas you may have to help the our forum be the best it can be, please just let Jane or myself know!

Once you have registered, as a new member you will only be able to see a limited amount of the forum! We thought this would be a good idea from a safety aspect. As soon as you reach 150 posts, you will be able to see all of the forum.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jane or myself

Thanks for reading and we look forward to you joining the forum xxx

Shelly
Shelly
Owner

https://mumstogether.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

:: Guests :: Hello Guests

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum